About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm going to say it.

Instant Messeging is ruining my life.


There! I said it.


Another sleepless night came and went and I awoke this morning with something I have not had in a long time...


Is that... It can't be.... nope. That's definitely... the sniffles.


It has been at LEAST two years since my last cold. And I attributed it to my lifestyle change my last year of college when I could afford to be sick, I would go to bed around 10 or 11, and eat only the best for me. I'm not talking Three Squares, friends, I'm talking hippie-green, Kale and broccoli Smoothies followed by tofu scramble for dinner (Don't knock it til you've tried it). And this diet of fortified Greens and limited processed sugar kept me more energized and healthy than any vitamin tablet I have ever choked down.)


And Now, fast forward to now. I have NO Dance, I workout when I can (which I figured out is a lame excuse that office people have come up with) where I didn't get off my phone/Ipod touch/ e-mail til... 12:30 in the freaking morning!!! No wonder Mister sniffles has come to visit.


I am making myself a promise, with you, blog, as my witness: I am turning off


If you could see me right now, I am doing robot moves like I am winding down....


::robot Moves Here:: Turn-ING-OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF....


No more electronics an HOUR before bed. I don't care if Twyla Tharp herself is on the phone!


I'll let you know how it goes... it seems like a good idea.

1 comment: