About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stumbling...

The blog is titled "Dancing through Life." Which right now seems to be a HUGE misnomer. Dancing, when done properly, looks effortless. But it's work. It Hurts. There are bruises, and sores, and sleep deprivation.

Such. Is. Life. The only difference is the fun. When the curtain opens and you hear the applause, there is something gratifying. And it is all worth it.

I have recently taken on the role of a group fitness instructor... and so far it is so hard.
So. Hard.

The trouble is that people don't like change. So when a fresh faced, new kid shows up, no on likes it. And It's not paying yet. And when I come home, in the rain, to a kitchen window opened, and the heater blasting... It makes me upset. Call me my dad, but when I am working hard to make money, I don't like it to be wasted... out the window... in the form of heat.

And I know its supposed to be Hard the first couple months... And I know its only the first week. But I am not sure I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... And if Anything, I have learned that I really am only meant to do one thing: Dance.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there baby! One foot in front of the other WILL get you there!!

    ReplyDelete