About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Catch up

Whew! is it really May?
I am going to make a sad attempt again to update at least twice a week. This should be easier since now I am getting paid to blog (not here, but elsewhere) and I am hoping that being in practice will help me to get my own thoughts out. Here's an update of life in 6 weeks.

1) Dance in transit was postponed from June 4th and 5th to Sept. 11 & 12th
2) I got a full time job that I love and am VERY grateful to have
3) I have began to think about my final tattoo
4) I am trying to embrace Life after college, My license has no more red stripe which is terrifying.
5) I think for the first time in life I have gained the respect of my family because I am graduated from college with a full time job and living on my own.
6) Inspired soul is up off the ground.

Unfortunately i have begun this part of my blog a little on the late side, which means i will need to (unwillingly) resume again when their are less distractions involved.

More to come on Dance in transit and Inspired soul in the near future. But for now my pillow calls

No comments:

Post a Comment