About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting what you deserve...

Girls Talk.

No seriously, I went to an all girl school and when you told one person with a texting phone (that NOT everyone had back then) something at 8:00, by 8:10 the whole school would know. I have heard that ten minute gap had closed to two now (thanks iphone) but my point is that news travels fast.

My dad once told me never to write something EVER unless you would publish it on the front of the Wall Street Journal, a rule I have kept to.

Except for just once.

Apparently, if you scroll back a few posts, I said some things that were not so nice. Mainly, because I thought the victim of said hurtful things would never read them.... To my knowledge, no one read this except my grandma and my mom (hi guys) but apparently, I had more readers than I thought....

And now I am sticking my big, dumb foot into my big dumb blog.

In a RAGE of firey anger (I have often been compared to a tempest when enraged) I wrote a blog. Maybe 12 lines long, and just like a tempest, it simmered and died. That is the beauty of the Blog: I feel emotion, I share it with the blog, and just like that, I move on. It's like a journal, only I know mom and grandma are reading this one, and sometimes sending me their critiques and corrections.

Well, it happened. I hurt someone I WAS very close to and I'm sorry. I've always been up front and honest with everyone, but when someone shuts you out of their life, what am I to do but right angry blogs....
...wait, that's not right either.

The point is I hurt someone and I'm sorry, and this blog is not about a "public apology", but more to recognize that I messed up, and I wish they would have kept reading, because they have been a topic of more then just that blog and in a 100% better light. Boo.

Live and learn I suppose. Crap.

1 comment: