About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Greens

and I'm not talking about money!

Recently, I have been reading a book from one of my favorite celebrity chefs about how to cook old world ITalian.  Although it was a long, alcohol filled weekend (not on my end), I have been recently intrigued by the mystical plant known as basil... Plus there is a small thicket of it taking over my kitchen right now.

While I have yet to try this, I am intrigued by the thought of an unorthodox ingredient in a drink. This is the most appetizing mixture I could find.

It's called a Starry Lime:

  1. Add Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka, cranberry juice, basil and lime juice into a shaker filled with ice.
  2. Shake vigorously and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
  3. Garnish with a fresh basil leaf.
... Right? YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment