About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Jump in!

That's how I feel about today.  After weeks of searching I am back, in what seems to be another week of training.  I have decided this is a great experience because I am learning more about fitness (on only the first day!) than I could have financially had the opportunity to do.

Today I went to a cross fit class.  I have never been to one, and have heard both extreme thoughts on the workout, but I tried to go into it with an open mind.  I can already tell I am going to be sore tomorrow.  Not only will I be sore, I may not stand.  It kicked my butt, and I loathe the thought of getting out of bed in the morning.  don't get me wrong, I know it was just what I needed to have my butt jump-started off the couch, but looking back on it I can say I know now it just wasn't for me.

In other news, I am still waiting to here a final say about Dance in Transit, and my brain is so mush from my first day of training that I litereally spent 2 hour playing wii with my brother in law today.

Like my cousin Ashley, I am now starting to count the days til Labor day weekend.  I feel like, even though I was unemployed for 3 weeks, I need a vacation.  One unburdened by money woes, lingering thoughts of self-doubt, and inferiority.

Also, I am trying to write everyday.  Being unemployed kept me busy at work, and I am hoping to keep writing... Even through the exhaustion and mushy brain.

....But this is all I can muster today.

1 comment:

  1. CrossFit, CrossFit! Come on baby! I did six weeks! But your right I don't thing I am going back! MOM :)

    ReplyDelete