About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Love it or hate it, I only change for me, for self improvement, and Self-assurance.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Writing is contradictory

I set off to write this 2 hours ago. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I wrote. And yet, here I am, composing and composing in my head as if I were sitting down to write my first novella. Well, I have come to find that my quest for settlement is 1) ridculous and 2) ambitious. I have never thought of myself as settled, and after getting out of a chaotic and catastrophic job (which I loved for 2 months and it ripped my heart out like a juvenile boyfriend) I have found myself back in the interview process.

Only this time, more self-assured.

Unfortunately, it is because of this active self for new identity (which, I HIGHLY disagree with. What is the DEAL with being defined by your job anyways? and when you have no job, do you have no identity? I say NO! This is silly, but that still doesn't make up for my constant battle with getting up in the morning to find something to do...)

I digress, I am as I said VERY busy, Looking for jobs, staying in contact with aquaintances, reading, studying, looking for leads, and most importantly, staying true to myself: constantly BUSY! I have sat down to write this so I can feel better about myself the way boyfriend Dave does 100-300 sit-ups a day.

But for now I must away, to stand in front of my closet again to find the perfect interview outfit, drink my water, and continue to unpack the mess that has become my new humble abode in south san Jose!

More tomorrow when I am not stealing internet from the next-door neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment